Life Flo Pure Mango Butter is a natural, emollient butter that is perfect to use as a lip balm, cuticle balm,hand cream and all over body lotion. It helps protect against dry skin and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps moisturize and restore skin elasticity. Mango Butter has been traditionally used in the rainforests and tropics for its skin softening soothingand moisturizing properties.
- Traditionally used in the tropics for skin softening, soothing and moisturizing
- Natural, emollient butter that is perfect as a lip balm, cuticle balm, hand cream, and body lotion
- Helps protect against dry skin and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Expeller pressed
Ingredients: Mangifera indica (mango) seed butter (99.5%), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)( Antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the mango butter)(0.5%).
About Life Flo
Life Flo provides you with the most advance natural products available. They invest an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in our own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (we do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
One of the cornerstones of Life Flo's success is its dedication to informing the public about achieving optimum health. They believe that the first step towards this goal is education. It is through education that people become better informed and thus, are able to make better decisions about their health. They offer retailer and consumer trainings throughout the U.S. and abroad on a variety of health issues using some of the industry's top experts.