Medical Research Institute E02 VMAX Peak Endurance Capacity Builder "tops off" your cells with science-backed ingredients that help counter mental and physical stress, build tolerance to the rigors of intense endurance training, and optimize cardiovascular and muscle function. Taken daily, EO2 VMAX promotes the body's endurance capacity for peak performance well in advance of a training session or competitive event. This is performance pre-loading at the cellular level.
- Helps Optimize Circulation
- Supports Improved VO2 Max
- Helps Drive ATP Energy
- Muscle recovery from Training Induced Stress
- Helps Combat Mental and Physical Fatigue
- With Powerful Antioxidants, Adaptogens, and Natural Immune Defense Support
A Premptive Strike on Endurance Limitations
EO2 VMAX represents a completely unprecedented approach to supporting endurance potential; daily fueling of key performance factors. In essence, the ingredients in EO2 VMAX function like a "preemptive strike" on the body's physiological endurance limitations. Each serving is fully loaded with "Advanced 7-Way Endurance Optimizing Action" to support oxygen delivery & uptake, vasodilation, stamina & endurance, stress adaptation & counter fatigue, antioxidant defense & immune support, and energy production. Now, endurance athletes can be "performance ready" from the moment they launch into training or competition.
Building the Oxygen Transporters
EO2 VMAX was expertly formulated with the right blend of ingredients that support optimal formation and integrity of oxygen-carrying red blood cells.
Fueling the "MAX" in VO2 MAX
EO2 VMAX is scientifically engineered to promote optimal oxygen transfer from red blood cells into working muscles
Filling up the "Cellular Currency" Reserves
EO2 VMAX is designed to help build your ATP stores so you can focus on achieving "next level" performance.
Adapt or Get out of the Race
EO2 VMAX offers full, research-backed levels of these powerful adaptogens to help build tolerance for high-intensity endurance training.
Fortifying Internal Defenses
EO2 VMAX provides a variety of well-known antioxidant nutrients known to help support the body's antioxidant defense and cellular protection mechanisms.
- Selenium - is an essential trace mineral that incorporates into proteins to make selenoproteins which are important antioxidant enzymes
- Vitamin C - is a water soluble vitamin and a highly effective antioxidant indispensable for protecting molecules in the body, such as proteins, lipids (fats), carbohydrates, and nucleic acids (DNA and RNA), from damage by free radicals and reactive oxygen species that can be generated during normal metabolism and exercise as well as through exposure to toxins and pollutants
- Vitamin E - (alpha-tocopherol) is a fat-soluble vitamin with antioxidant properties. This is a tremendously beneficial attribute as fats, which are an integral part of all cell membranes, are vulnerable to destruction through oxidation by free radicals. Therefore, alpha-tocopherol is uniquely suited to intercept free radicals that contribute towards lipid destruction. Aside from maintaining the integrity of cell membranes throughout the body, alpha-tocopherol also protects the fats in low-density lipoproteins (LDLs) from oxidation.
- Vitamin A - is converted from ß-carotene, which researchers report deactivate reactive oxygen species (ROS) (in particular singlet oxygen and lipid radicals) and to reduce lipid peroxidation (free radicals attacking lipids in cell membranes). ROS are oxygen-containing, highly reactive molecules produced during metabolism. Intense exercise promotes an increase in ROS, resulting in what is known as "oxidative stress." ß-carotene and vitamin A act in tandem with vitamin C in order to protect cells against ROS.
- Vitamin B6 - anti-oxidative properties have been reported in multiple studies. Recently, one researcher reported that Vitamin B6 may be an even a more effective antioxidant than Vitamin C. In all studies Vitamin B6 was shown to suppress oxidative stress.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) - acts as a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from damage by free radicals. It also helps restore other antioxidants, particularly vitamin E. Specifically, in the cellular mitochondria, coenzyme Q10 can protect membrane proteins and DNA from the oxidative damage that accompanies lipid peroxidation
About Medical Research Institute
Medical Research Institute (MRI) was founded in 1997 to develop nutraceuticals that combine novel active ingredients with cutting edge delivery technology so as to create the safest and most advanced performance products on the planet. MRI continues to push the limits of nutraceutical technology by providing exciting technology advancements in a growing number of product categories. MRI products only make it to the shelf if they have been shown to help alter human metabolism and affect positive transformations in body composition and athletic performance.
Most importantly, all MRI products are in keeping with our industry leading standards for quality and safety. Products are manufactured at audited facilities that adhere to the FDA's Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines. All products pass tests for ingredient purity and integrity. They have relationships with NSF and the Banned Substances Control Group, non-profit agencies that test random lots of certain products and/or certify MRI manufacturing facilities