Coral Calcium Mineral Sachets/Teabag are a water treatment product that can transform ordinary tap or bottled water into a healthier hydration. When added to water Mineral sachets will:
- Raise the pH of your drinking water or beverage
- Buffer Chlorine -Antioxidant properties help fight free radicals (oxidation reduction potential)
- Adds ionic minerals Delivers vitamin C Enhances water flavor
Coral LLC is the largest supplier of coral minerals in the US, and every one of our products incorporates the highest grade of coral available on the market today. Coral LLC offers the purest coral minerals in the world and are guaranteed to meet your needs. With more than a decade of experience in helping customers just like you, Coral LLC products offer you the purity you need at the price you deserve.
Coral Minerals Benefit You May Not Have Considered
The natural world around us has much to offer, yet people often ignore sources that could truly enhance their sense of well-being. Coral calcium minerals are one of those often overlooked sources, and if you're not currently taking coral calcium, you are missing some essential health benefits.
Coral minerals may help to:
- Promote Bone Health
- Provide Essential Nutrients for Healthy Brain Function
- Promote a Healthy Immune Response
- And Much More
The focus on eco-friendly, sustainable practices has moved to the forefront of many industries today; we are proud to say that Coral LLC has always used eco-safe, sutainable manufacturing for all of the our products. Coral LLC, is committed to providing you with the best quality product without damaging the environment.
There are essentially two types of coral used in coral minerals:
- Marine Coral- Marine Coral is vacuumed form he bottom of the sea. This process creates a tremendous amount of sediment turbidity settling on nearby reefs. This chokes out the sun and oxygen from getting to the reef. This is detrimental to reefs! Additionally, small marine animals use the reef as shelter as they struggle to survive!
- Land Based Coral- "Above Sea" coral, also known as fossilized stony coral minerals, is taken form land quarries that were once home to a thriving reef thousands of years ago. As the earth has shifted and changed and seas have receded, vast coral mineral deposits above the ocean level were left behind. Because these deposits were never part of today's polluted ocean waters, they provide the purest form of coral minerals, and the mining process doesn't damage the delicate reef ecosystem below the water.
Coral LLC offers only high grade coral calcium harvested in an eco-friendly manner from open pit above sea mines in the beautiful, blue waters of the Caribbean.