Effaclar Serum tightens pores and refines skin texture. Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Recommended for imperfection and blemish prone skin with premature aging concerns.
AHA-Glycolic Complex [7.5%] and LHA [0.5%] work together to provide a powerful combination of highly concentrated ingredients to accelerate exfoliation at skin's surface, tighten pores and smooth fine lines.
- Tightens pores and refines skin texture.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Effectively tightens pores and minimizes fine lines.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Non-greasy. Ultra fluid, rapidly absorbed texture.
Discover the Unique Benefits of La Roche-Posay
Healing Thermal Spring Water and a rigorous formulation criteria for a new generation of skincare that combines dermatology and beauty. The experts at La Roche-Posay believe
that everyone deserves a skincare regimen formulated for their particular skintype.
- Each La Roche-Posay treatment is formulated with a La Roche-Posay
Thermal Spring Water base.
- The choice of raw materials is based on rigorous criteria of innocuousness and analytical grade, and knowledge acquired over time.
- A minimum of ingredients is used and unnecessary ingredients are discarded.
- Associations of active ingredients are limited and complex combinations are avoided.
- Only perfumed compositions that do not contain raw materials with known allergy potential are used.
- Microbiological purity is ensured by means of hygienic packaging (sterile doses, cannula tubes, etc.) and by preservatives with an optimum balance of effectiveness and innocuousness.
- Microbiological tests are carried out at different stages of production.
- The content of formulas is clearly presented in a complete list of ingredients on the packaging.
- An expiry date indicated on the products ensures their freshness.
La Roche-Posay treatments are formulated according to two fundamental principles: high standards and dermatological safety.