Hydraphase UV Intense provides moisturizing care to infuse skin with water. Long-lasting efficacy for dry skin. UV protection to help prevent premature signs of photo-aging. Recommended for dehydrated skin and for everyday UV protection.
- Immediate hydration: Derivated from Hyaluronic Acid, a moisturizing ingredient that can absorb up to 1000 times its weight in water, this true hydric captor provides immediate hydration.
- Long-lasting hydration: Reduced in size the Hyaluronic Acid Fragments to penetrate deep in skin's surface to help skin lastingly retain water.
- Smoothes dehydrated skin
- SPF 20 for UV protection
- Cool, refreshing texture
Discover the Unique Benefits of La Roche-Posay
Healing Thermal Spring Water and a rigorous formulation criteria for a new generation of skincare that combines dermatology and beauty. The experts at La Roche-Posay believe that everyone deserves a skincare regimen formulated for their particular skintype.
- Each La Roche-Posay treatment is formulated with a La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water base.
- The choice of raw materials is based on rigorous criteria of innocuousness and analytical grade, and knowledge acquired over time.
- A minimum of ingredients is used and unnecessary ingredients are discarded.
- Associations of active ingredients are limited and complex combinations are avoided.
- Only perfumed compositions that do not contain raw materials with known allergy potential are used.
- Microbiological purity is ensured by means of hygienic packaging (sterile doses, cannula tubes, etc.) and by preservatives with an optimum balance of effectiveness and innocuousness.
- Microbiological tests are carried out at different stages of production.
- The content of formulas is clearly presented in a complete list of ingredients on the packaging.
- An expiry date indicated on the products ensures their freshness.
La Roche-Posay treatments are formulated according to two fundamental principles: high standards and dermatological safety.