Pump In Style Advanced is a daily use breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. All Pump In Style Advanced breastpumps offer portable convenience for quiet, discreet pumping anywhere. The On-the-go Tote features an integrated pump for portable convenience.
Featuring the original 2-Phase Expression technology - only found in Medela breastpumps. Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed:
- Stimulation Phase - when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression Phase - after milk flow or "let-down" starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
Features & Benefits:
- Daily use double pump electric
- Portable and discreet
- Stylish microfiber tote holds everything you need to pump
- Built-in bottle holders help prevent spills
- Tubing storage pocket keeps tubing organized between pumping sessions
- Battery pack lets you pump anywhere, anytime
- Single knob speed/vacuum adjustments for comfortable pump settings
- One touch let-down button produces more milk in less time
- Cooler holds 4 breastmilk bottles, and ice pack provides up to 12 hours cooling time
- Chosen for you and your baby - All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP-free
- Stylish microfiber tote with built-in bottle holders and tubing storage pocket
- 2 - 24 mm PersonalFit breastshields
- 2 - PersonalFit breastshield connectors
- 4 - 5 oz BPA-free breastmilk bottles with lids, one wide base nipple and travel cap
- 2 - valves and membranes
- Removable cooler bag
- Contoured ice pack
- Power cord
- Battery pack (8 AA batteries not included)
IMPORTANT: This product is a single user item. Use by more than one user may pose a health risk, performance questions, and voids the warranty.
Medela's Commitment to Breastfeeding and Breastmilk
Medela is committed to supporting the WHO Code s call for commitment to breastfeeding and breastmilk as the optimal nutrition for the growth, development and health of babies. In line with the AAP Guidelines on introducing bottle feeding, Medela recommends that breastfeeding be well established before introducing a nipple.