Maternal Care Nursing Balm
Breast feeding is nature's way to feed your baby. Don't let dry, cracked nipples discourage you from your special time to bond with and nourish the life that grew within your body. Aleva Naturals Nursing balm helps moisturize nipples during the last trimester of pregnancy and soothe painfully cracked nipples once you begin nursing.
A baby-friendly plant-based alternative to Lanolin, Aleva Naturals Nursing balm is safe for you and your newborn and free of animal by-products, perfumes, parabens and petrochemicals. Its rich blend of natural and organic oils includes:
- Natural Cocoa Butter - provides a thick, highly moisturizing coating that protects sore nipples and keeps skin soft and supple
- Natural Castor Oil - rich in fatty acids that soothe and heal, attracts moisture to soothe dried nipples
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant-rich emollient - acts as a free radical scavenger, keeps older skin young by hindering oxidization and protecting delicate skin, keeps skin soft and supple, promotes healing, reduces cracking and irritation
- Certified Organic Olive Oil - gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter - extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing & healing contains vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids
Suggested Use: Start to apply during the last trimester of pregnancy to soothe dryness and prepare for a healthy breast-feeding experience. Continue applying between feedings.
Natural, Organic & Safe
When you're a new parent - or about to become one - nothing feels more important than protecting your precious baby. You want safe and truly natural plant-based products for your family. And the news that skincare products contain hidden chemicals probably worries you more now than ever. You're alarmed!!! and who could blame you? - some of these chemicals can trigger skin reactions, dry out tender baby skin or even cause long-term health risks.
As for labels such as "natural," organic" or "green" ... these words may summon up images of Mother Nature. But they don't rule out ingredients such as petrochemicals. As CBC television show "Marketplace" pointed out in an episode called Lousy Labels, products that claim to be "natural and organic" can be anything but.
The Aleva Naturals line of maternity and baby skincare products protect yours and your baby's skin safely and effectively. Developed by a naturopath, herbalist and pharmacist; made in Canada and specially formulated to deliver therapeutic results that leave a soft and healthy feeling skin.
Aleva Naturals products do not contain any known harsh or harmful chemicals that can irritate your baby's brand-new skin or harm your new-Mom skin.
- No artificial fragrances or perfume
- No colorants/dyes
- No phthalates
- No Sulphates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- No chlorine
- No ethyl alcohol
- No parabens
- No Formaldehydes
- No lanolin
- No Phthalates
- NEVER been tested on animals
Best of all Aleva Naturals Products is pH balanced formulation that is gentle to the Baby's eyes and mild to the most sensitive skin.
Your Price: $5.21