All-Purpose Liquid Soap
The Savon Noir 100% Natural All-Purpose liquid soap is effective on many households washable surfaces. Biodegradable, eco-friendly and economical, with no added colorant and solvents. As we all know, many of the commercial cleaning products sold in regular stores and supermarkets are all chemical-based cleaning products even if they are the organic kind. Many have typical safety warning labels. You'll also find that it's probably a cheaper solution than buying many different cleaning agents. Another no-nonsense reason to clean with Le Savonnier Marseillais olive oil based soap.
Olive oil is safe and effective to use in many daily household tasks to clean, maintain and repair just about anything that needs special attention. Besides the effectiveness of using the olive oil for household chores, it's also very safe to use with no harsh and toxic chemicals to speak of.
All-Purpose Liquid Soap:
- In the HOUSE: Dilute approximately 1/4 cup (50 ml) per 1 gallon (4 liters) of warm water in a bucket. Use any traditional floor mop and you are ready to clean the toughest dirt. No need to rinse. For tougher jobs, double the dosage as needed. For those smaller jobs, apply the soap directly on dirt or on a wet sponge and the concentrated formula will immediately get to work.
- For your LAUNDRY: The liquid soap can be used with any Front and Top Loading Washer including High Efficiency (HE) Washer. Pour approximately 1/4 cup (50 ml) of liquid soap in your washer; adjust as needed depending on the hardness of your water.
- In the GARDEN: Dilute approximately 2 tablespoons per 1 quart (1 liter) of water in a spray application and it is ready to use.
- For your VEHICLE: Dilute approximately 1/4 cup (50 ml) per 1 gallon (4 liters) of warm water in a bucket. Use any traditional washcloth and you are ready to clean the toughest dirty. Use a brush to scrub the dirtiest parts such as rims or wheels; adjust as needed depending on the hardness of your water.
- For your PETS: Apply Savon Noir onto damp coat of pet. Work shampoo into pet's coat until lather is formed. Be sure that the entire pet is washed, including all hard to reach areas, such as paws. Rinse your pet thoroughly then dry.
Your Price: $6.38