Organic Shea Butter
Pure and Certified Organic Shea Butter has a rich, luxurious texture that penetrates deep to condition and moisturize every type of skin. Shea Butter is derived from the tree nuts of the karite trees that grow in Western and Central Africa. It is a wonderful emollient that's perfect for daily use. Can also be used as a scalp moisturizer. It is helpful for dry, cracked or chapped skin in need of moisture, especially on tougher areas such as the elbows, knees and feet.
- Pure & Certified Organic
- Emollient/Seals in Moisture
Suggested Use: Gently apply as desired, paying close attention to dry or chapped areas. Reapply as needed.
Natural is Better
NOW Foods was founded on the belief that natural is better. They are committed to sourcing the very best natural ingredients for our products, and we choose non-GMO, non-irradiated, and organic ingredients whenever possible. “Natural” is not an idle word to us. It’s why our business exists and thrives. In addition to their passion for nutritional excellence, NOW supports social and environmental efforts throughout their industry and community. NOW regularly hosts conservation and clean-up events in support of Make a Difference Day and Earth Week; a tradition which goes back over a decade.
NOW continually strives to improve and serve as an inspiration to anyone concerned with protecting our planet and its precious natural resources. Recent sustainability progress includes:
- Installation of an automatic night cooling system which allows more efficient control of warehouse temperatures.
- Expansion of in-house recycling and reuse programs to include food dust collections from dust collectors and filter cleaning. This material is offered for beneficial reuse as hog feed supplement.
- Holding annual Christmas & holiday light recycling drives.
- Installation of a rain/moisture sensor to prevent unnecessary landscape watering.
- Providing free barrels to the Village of Bloomingdale for use as trash receptacles in parks, and to SCARCE for use in resource collection drives.
- Hosting an educational booth at the 2nd annual Cantigny Green Fair.
- Setting printers to default to double-sided printing.
- Installation of an LED company building sign.
- Installation of filtered water stations for re-filling personal water containers.
- Sharing information on sustainable business practices at STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Teachers Workshop.
- Promoting rain barrel usage with our staff.
- Educating staff on recycling opportunities for electronics and household hazardous waste.
- Switching to 100% recycled content shipping boxes.
Your Price: $5.21